March 19 – Presidential Preference Primary
August 6 – 2024 Primary Election
November 5 – 2024 General Election
(more information coming soon)
Questions? Call us at: (620) 364-2191
2023 CITY AND SCHOOL ELECTIONS
OFFICIAL RESULTS -
NOVEMBER 7, 2023 GENERAL ELECTION
In-Person Advance Voting
- In-Person Advance Voting is usually available at the Coffey County Clerk's Office beginning 20 days before each election. Bring your Photo ID.
By Mail Advance Voting
Complete the advance voting application and mail it to:
Coffey County Clerk/Election Office
110 S 6th Street
Burlington, KS 66839
You can also fax it to 620-265-0022.
- You may have your ballot mailed to you starting 20 days before the election.
- You may vote in person in the county election office 14 days before the election.
- All ballots must be postmarked by Election Day and received in the county election office by the Friday after Election Day.
Special needs voters may receive assistance in applying for and casting advance voting ballots.
Special needs voters also qualify for permanent status so that a ballot is automatically mailed to them without having to reapply for each election.
Voting on Election Day
Polls are open from 7 am to 7 pm. Bring your Photo ID.
- List of Polling Locations (PDF)
- Political Townships (PDF)
- Voter Precincts (PDF)
- Voter Precincts City of Burlington (PDF)
Federal Services Voting
Federal services voting is available for military personnel and their dependents as well as civilians and their dependents living abroad. A voter must qualify according to the criteria to vote with a federal services ballot. Federal Post Card Applications (PDF) must be submitted to the Kansas county election officer where the voter is registered or resides.
It is important to note that federal services voting is not the same as advance voting. Registered voters who do not qualify to vote a federal services absentee ballot may apply for an advance ballot in the county where they are registered.