You are here

Request for Services

Request for Service
Please provide information about your service request.

Coffey County Road & Bridge only maintain the roads in the unincorporated (rural) area of Coffey County. City streets are the responsibility of the various cities. If you have a service request on a city street please contact your city's public works department.

First Name *

Last Name *

Street Address *

Apartment or Suite Number

City *

State *

Zip Code *

Phone Number *


Location of Issue*
Please provide details describing the location. Such as: the city and/or the closest intersection.

Description of Issue *
Please provide a description of the problem.

Additional Details
If you have additional information about the problem, feel free to include it here.

Webpage last updated:  2016-07-12 15:49:16

Contact Information

Wayne Blackbourn P.E. & P.L.S. Department Head, County Engineer

Highway Department
County Engineer's Office
1510 S 6th St
Burlington, KS 66839

Telephone: 620-364-2441 or 800-947-2897

Fax: 620-364-8271

Hours: Mon - Fri, 7 am - 3:30 pm